#sdfQueenie welcomes you to the new Streetdog website!
We are excited to launch our new website to the public today! #sdfQueenie has been studying the new site and wants to help you learn about our new features by sharing some important details with you.
- On the main page, you can navigate by either clicking on one of the photos, or by using the navigation bar to the left. Note that you can connect to our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) via the bottom of the page and navigation bar.
- All adoptable Streetdogs have their very own page! You can browse them here on our Pup Profiles tab. Just click on any dog that interests you. You can determine whether a dog is on adoption trial by hovering over their pup profile photo.
- Our "Adopt" tab describes our process and what you can expect if you want to adopt a dog from us.
- The "Foster" tab lists all of our dogs who currently need a foster home. Some of them are living in boarding at our vet, and some are just looking for the next place to crash.
- The "Donate" tab offers a variety of ways to give, including one time credit card and Pay Pal gifts, recurring monthly gifts, and memorial gifts to honor people or dogs. You can also see a slideshow of the Streetdogs we have lost along the way.
- The "Volunteer" tab describes ways to get involved, whether you want to foster, help out at adoption days, provide social media content through our photography team, and more.
- Check out our Happy Tails video! We love to share happy stories when our pups go from the street to a happy home.
- Find out when we have events including adoption days, fundraisers, and volunteer orientations.
- If you are a Streetdog adopter, you can download photos of your adoption ceremony from our SmugMug account for free! You can also order merchandise like cards, mugs, prints, coasters, buttons, and magnets.
To learn more about Streetdog Foundation, check our our "Contact" page here! Thanks for following us!